This is the first part in my new book. My journal. Father bot it for me. My name is Isaac Chambers and I am 7 years and 8 months and 25 days old. I live in San Fran Sisco. My dad and me moved heer wen I was little. There are lots of peeple heer and they look difrent than me. Thay speak in funny words difrent langajes and I think I lerned some of it. Maria say she from Mehico. But I think I know a lot of the words she says. There are other peeple that have difrent eyes but I know they are called Chinese. They are very nice but a lot of peeple are meen to them. I dont like that. I think I lerned a few Chinese words and I'm happy I did. I hope every will be happy. Everyone seems mad at other people. I dont wunt them to be mad. I hope every one will be as happy as me becuz I like san Fran sisco.
The End.
Monday, September 1, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment