The best thing in the world is to realize that I can still be considered educated and heroic for going to college. Everyone else is absorbed in the slavery issue to the east.
Deplorable, yes, but I have better things to deal with.
And really, we voted against it, why do we have to fight with some Confederates who want to desert? Who do they think they are? Texans?
I'm laughing, but no one else around me is. Perhaps I should say my jokes aloud instead of in prose.
The hell with them, and if it leads to this much bloodshed, the hell with the goddamn Manifest Destiny. Did anyone think of that?
I'm being a rebellious intellectual, I should probably shut my mouth. Or learn Penutian and live with the natives.
Why does every road lead to shit?
No, wait, this one leads to Oakland.
Sunday, September 7, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment